BOOMBA Demi Boost Inserts - Beige
This padded insert is specially designed for demi cup styles. Stick it inside swim tops, swimsuits, wedding dresses, bras for a natural-looking boost. Please note that not all inserts are compatible with all swimwear styles. If you require any assistance regarding sizing, please feel free to contact us.
- Reusable up to 40 times
- Natural-looking boost designed for demi cup style clothing
- Boosts up to 2 cup sizes
- Prevents nipple slips in low-cut tops
- Insert stays put and keeps clothing in place
- Sweat & water resistant
- Interchangeable between outfits, no sewing required
- Inserts are not intended for individuals who have sensitive or thin skin or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Unlike a sticky bra that is supported by the adhesive, BOOMBA inserts are supported by the clothing, they cannot stay up by themselves. It is crucial to wear them in tight, structured, and fitted tops.
Note: These BOOMBA Ultra Boost Inserts are also popular for those who are looking for a push-up sticky bra, a wedding bra, sweat-proof bra, cleavage-creating bra or swimwear tops/on-pieces. It helps to create instant cleavage, this is the ultimate bikini hack every woman should know and is perfect for outfits with plunging necklines!
|Current Bra Size||
Please note that not all inserts are compatible with all swimwear styles. If you require any assistance regarding sizing, please feel free to contact us.
Please note that our inserts are not intended for individuals who have sensitive or thin skin or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Like traditional inserts, BOOMBA inserts need to be used inside clothing. They cannot be used by themselves.
STEP 1: Ensure skin is clean and free from all oils and skin residue. Stick the inserts onto the inside of your clothing item.
STEP 2: Put the clothing item on and adjust breasts to desired height and position.
STEP 3: Stick inserts onto the skin and press firmly to secure. Tighten the garment if possible for best results.
Simply stick it onto your body and you are good to go!
How to clean your BOOMBA inserts
- Always remember that the adhesive paddings need to be hand washed. Never put them in a machine or dryer.
- Use warm water and mild soap.
- Gently use the pad of your fingertips to wash the adhesive, avoiding contact with fingernails.
- Carefully shake the sticky bra to remove excess water and lay it to air-dry in a dust-free area.
- Once your adhesive paddings are dry, reapply the protective films and store them back in the BOOMBA gift box, away from direct sunlight.
Please note that due to the strict hygiene policy, ALL self-adhesive BOOMBA inserts, BOOMBA bras, nipple covers are not valid for a return, refund or exchange unless you have received damaged, defective or the wrong item(s).
- Complimentary delivery for all local orders.
- Please expect to receive your order within 2-3 business days (excluding processing time).
- You can also opt for express shipping.
- Same day delivery: Additional $15
- Next day delivery: Additional $10
- Complimentary international delivery for orders above SGD180.
- For international orders below SGD180, please refer to our Shipping page for shipping charges and delivery times.
- Duties and taxes will be borne by the recipient.
Shop the look
This sizing chart is a rough guide.
Do take note that swimwear fabrics are usually stretchy.
- For tops that have clasp, we would recommend you to get the sizing that will best fit your band strap.
- For tops that require tying, we would recommend you to get the sizing that will best cover your bust area since strings/knots can be adjustable.
- For bottoms, we would recommend you to focus on the hips measurements.
- For one-pieces, we would recommend you to focus on the waist and hips measurements. It will be best to go with your usual dress size.
Please kindly refer to product actual measurements to have a better gauge.
HOW TO MEASURE
Thread tape measure under your arms, around your back and across the fullest part of your bust. Once you have the tape measure lined up, relax your arms at either side.
Your natural waistline is the narrowest part of your waist, above your belly button and below your rib cage. Run the tape measure around your waist (like a belt), keeping it straight.
Stand on a level surface with your feet together. Measure the fullest part of your bottom and upper thighs, not around your hip bones. Ensure the tape is straight around your body.
If you don't have a measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and then measure the string length with a ruler. Tape should be horizontal all around, and fit close to the body. These are tips to measure your body, not the garment.