Coastal Tote - Moss
Get this for $15 when you purchase swimwear or resort wear using code 'TOTE15' at checkout.
Introducing our Coastal Tote, the ideal companion for your beach escapades and brunch dates. Crafted from organic cotton fabric, this compact tote effortlessly blends style with functionality. It comes with one pocket compartment within the bag.
Our tote fits perfectly to our Align Waterproof Pouch! It is adequate for carrying your essentials, whether it's sunscreen and a good book for the beach or groceries for your errands. The sturdy handles guarantee comfortable carrying, and the corduroy material not only adds a delightful texture but also promises durability against sand and everyday use.
With its charming design and convenient size, our petite Coastal Tote is the ultimate choice for a relaxed day at the beach or those quick errands around town.
- All return goods must be done within 21 days for local orders and 30 days for international orders from date of delivery.
- All returns are provided in the form of store credits only and items must be in new, unworn condition with tags and hygiene seal intact. All sale items are final and non-exchangeable.
- Credit returns are allowed on all full-priced orders except sale/promotional/discounted/Made-To-Order items.
- Returns are not allowed for Made-To-Order orders.
- All exchange goods must be done within 21 days for local orders and 30 days for international orders from the date of delivery.
- Exchanges for sizes/styles are allowed on all items except sale/promotional/discounted/Made-To-Order items.
- Exchanges can only be done in the showroom.
- Each order is only allowed to exchange once.
For more information, please kindly refer to our Returns & Exchanges Policy for more details.
Local Shipping (Instock Items)
- Complimentary delivery for all local orders.
- Please expect to receive your order within 2-3 business days (excluding processing time).
- You can also opt for express shipping.
- Same day delivery: Additional $15
- Next day delivery: Additional $10
- Complimentary delivery is offered for orders above SGD$150 within Malaysia, orders above SGD$180 for countries in Zone 2, and orders above SGD$250 for all other international countries.
- Please refer to our Shipping page for shipping charges and delivery times.
- Duties and taxes will be borne by the recipient.
For Preorder/Made-To-Orders, orders will be shipped out only when items have arrived at the warehouse. Please kindly check order status under Preorder Updates.
This sizing chart is a rough guide.
Do take note that swimwear fabrics are usually stretchy.
- For tops that have clasp, we would recommend you to get the sizing that will best fit your band strap.
- For tops that require tying, we would recommend you to get the sizing that will best cover your bust area since strings/knots can be adjustable.
- For bottoms, we would recommend you to focus on the hips measurements.
- For one-pieces, we would recommend you to focus on the waist and hips measurements. It will be best to go with your usual dress size.
Please kindly refer to product actual measurements to have a better gauge.
HOW TO MEASURE
Thread tape measure under your arms, around your back and across the fullest part of your bust. Once you have the tape measure lined up, relax your arms at either side.
Your natural waistline is the narrowest part of your waist, above your belly button and below your rib cage. Run the tape measure around your waist (like a belt), keeping it straight.
Stand on a level surface with your feet together. Measure the fullest part of your bottom and upper thighs, not around your hip bones. Ensure the tape is straight around your body.
If you don't have a measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and then measure the string length with a ruler. Tape should be horizontal all around, and fit close to the body. These are tips to measure your body, not the garment.