Bailey Shirt - Espresso
- Product Measurements
- Sizing Chart
- Returns & Exchanges
Introducing our first ever resort-wear line.
Bailey is a must-have for a day out at the beach or by the pool. This oversized fit is sustainably made from Eco Rayon material that is derived from plants. The softest, breathable fabric that drapes beautifully on your skin. We made sure that all process during manufacturing and materials used for our resort-wear line are safe for the planet. We decided on using organically natural dyes, coconut shells and even herringbone labels to replace any toxic/plastic elements.
One-sized only and comes with limited quantities in order to reduce wastage. Able to fit UK6-12. Comes with an exclusive Align resort-wear pouch. Available in Vanilla & Espresso.
- Eco Rayon
- Oversized & sheer fit
- Curved flattering cut
- Soft & breathable
- Organically natural dyes
- Coconut shell buttons
Front length (from collar to bottom) - 67cm
Back length (from collar to bottom) - 79cm
PTP - 68cm
Length of sleeve - 53cm
Length of armhole - 26cm
Fits UK6-12, meant to be oversized.
This sizing chart is a rough guide.
Do take note that swimwear fabrics are usually stretchy.
- For tops that have clasp, we would recommend you to get the sizing that will best fit your band strap.
- For tops that require tying, we would recommend you to get the sizing that will best cover your bust area since strings/knots can be adjustable.
- For bottoms, we would recommend you to focus on the hips measurements.
- For one-pieces, we would recommend you to focus on the waist and hips measurements. It will be best to go with your usual dress size.
- All return goods must be done within 21 days for local orders and 30 days for international orders from date of delivery.
- Return goods must be in new, unworn condition with tags and hygiene seal intact
- Refunds on return goods will be processed in credit notes or exchanges only
- Credit returns are allowed on all full-priced orders only (excludes items using promotion or discount codes/sale/clearance)
- All exchange goods must be done within 21 days for local orders and 30 days for international orders from date of delivery.
- Exchanges for sizes/styles are allowed on all items
- Each order is only allowed to exchange once
Do kindly submit all returns/exchanges requests via https://alignswim.returnscenter.com/
Please refer to our Returns & Exchange tab at the bottom of the page for more information.
Bailey Shirt - Espresso
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I care for my swimwear?
To extend the product lifespan of your swimwear/clothings, do ensure that you hand wash them in cold water & light detergent. Make sure to air dry them instead of dumping them into the dryer. You can refer to our wash care guide here.
How do I find my size?
We have a size recommendation app that provides you with the closest gauge of your size. Other than that, we also included the product measurements as well as our size guide that you could refer here.
What is the return and exchange policy?
We allow easy exchanges and fuss-free returns for most orders except during sales or markdown. You can refer to our policy here.
Do you have any physical store?
Yes we do! We have a showroom based in Singapore where you are able to drop by and have private style consultations with us. You can make an appointment here. All stocks availability in the showroom is in sync with our online store.
We are pleased to announce that we do ship worldwide. For all shipping information - kindly refer here.
All orders are shipped out within 1-2 working days. For international orders, it may take additional days for processing. Tracking numbers are automatically sent as soon as orders are packed. Do check your junk/spam folder for emails.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about your order, please email us at email@example.com.
Soft on your skin, safe for the planet
Timeless & Sustainable
At Align Swim, we have always been building our brand in an ethical and responsible manner. By putting our environment first, we consider the impact it makes and fuelling the choices we do - from production to distribution.