Lana One-Piece - Cedar
Lana One-Piece is a classic essential one-piece that features a square neckline and a scoop back. It was designed to cover the right places and at the same time, show off the right amount of skin. The wide straps provide ample support and create a seamless silhouette.
- Wide, supportive straps (non-adjustable)
- Scoop low back
- Hardware free
- Removable paddings
- Double lined
- Moderate to high coverage
PTP - 32cm
Hips across - 34cm
Height from neckline (front) - 52.3cm
Height from neckline (back) - 37.3cm
PTP - 34cm
Hips across - 36cm
Height from neckline (front) - 54cm
Height from neckline (back) - 39cm
PTP - 36cm
Hips across - 38cm
Height from neckline (front) - 55.7cm
Height from neckline (back) - 40.7cm
PTP - 38cm
Hips across - 40cm
Height from neckline (front) - 57.4cm
Height from neckline (back) - 42.4cm
PTP - 40cm
Hips across - 42cm
Height from neckline (front) - 59.1cm
Height from neckline (back) - 44.1cm
Do take note that swimwear fabric is stretchy and do allow 0.5cm +/- tolerance.
This swimwear is ethically made with Econyl, a 100% regenerated nylon fibre from nylon waste such as fishing nets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic.
Each swimwear is mindfully packed into a 100% biodegradable bag to minimise the environmental impact towards our distribution channels.
Each order is carefully packed in a custom recyclable envelope that can be reused for future mailings, or a kraft box that can be easily recycled.
- All return goods must be done within 21 days for local orders and 30 days for international orders from date of delivery.
- All returns are provided in the form of store credits only and items must be in new, unworn condition with tags and hygiene seal intact. All sale items are final and non-exchangeable.
- Credit returns are allowed on all full-priced orders only (excludes items using promotion or discount codes/sale/clearance)
- All exchange goods must be done within 21 days for local orders and 30 days for international orders from the date of delivery.
- Exchanges for sizes/styles are allowed on all items except sale/promotional/discounted items.
- Exchanges can only be done in the showroom.
- Each order is only allowed to exchange once.
For more information, please kindly refer to our Returns & Exchanges Policy for more details.
- Complimentary delivery for all local orders.
- Please expect to receive your order within 2-3 business days (excluding processing time).
- You can also opt for express shipping.
- Same day delivery: Additional $15
- Next day delivery: Additional $10
- Complimentary international delivery for orders above SGD180.
- For international orders below SGD180, please refer to our Shipping page for shipping charges and delivery times.
- Duties and taxes will be borne by the recipient.
Shop the look
This sizing chart is a rough guide.
Do take note that swimwear fabrics are usually stretchy.
- For tops that have clasp, we would recommend you to get the sizing that will best fit your band strap.
- For tops that require tying, we would recommend you to get the sizing that will best cover your bust area since strings/knots can be adjustable.
- For bottoms, we would recommend you to focus on the hips measurements.
- For one-pieces, we would recommend you to focus on the waist and hips measurements. It will be best to go with your usual dress size.
Please kindly refer to product actual measurements to have a better gauge.
HOW TO MEASURE
Thread tape measure under your arms, around your back and across the fullest part of your bust. Once you have the tape measure lined up, relax your arms at either side.
Your natural waistline is the narrowest part of your waist, above your belly button and below your rib cage. Run the tape measure around your waist (like a belt), keeping it straight.
Stand on a level surface with your feet together. Measure the fullest part of your bottom and upper thighs, not around your hip bones. Ensure the tape is straight around your body.
If you don't have a measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and then measure the string length with a ruler. Tape should be horizontal all around, and fit close to the body. These are tips to measure your body, not the garment.