Riley One-Piece - Matcha
- Product Measurements
- Sizing Chart
- Returns & Exchanges
The Riley was designed with coverage in mind. It is an essential one-piece that provides the right amount of support and coverage. This modest, hardware free suit can be paired with our latest resort wear cover-ups here.
- Corduroy ribbed material
- High coverage
- Double straps
- Removable padding
- Double lining
- Hardware free
Every piece is delicately handmade in Bali, Indonesia.
Made from Repreve & Econyl.
Fits true to size.
Height of suit (from neckline) - 54cm
PTP (chest) - 37cm
Waist length - 29cm
Hips length - 36cm
Height of suit (from neckline) - 56cm
PTP (chest) - 39cm
Waist length - 31cm
Hips length - 38cm
Height of suit (from neckline) - 58cm
PTP (chest) - 41cm
Waist length - 33cm
Hips length - 40cm
Height of suit (from neckline) - 60cm
PTP (chest) - 43cm
Waist length - 35cm
Hips length - 42cm
Height of suit (from neckline) - 62cm
PTP (chest) - 45cm
Waist length - 37cm
Hips length - 44cm
Do take note that swimwear fabric is stretchy and do allow 0.5cm +/- tolerance.
This sizing chart is a rough guide.
Do take note that swimwear fabrics are usually stretchy.
- For tops that have clasp, we would recommend you to get the sizing that will best fit your band strap.
- For tops that require tying, we would recommend you to get the sizing that will best cover your bust area since strings/knots can be adjustable.
- For bottoms, we would recommend you to focus on the hips measurements.
- For one-pieces, we would recommend you to focus on the waist and hips measurements. It will be best to go with your usual dress size.
- All return goods must be done within 21 days for local orders and 30 days for international orders from date of delivery.
- Return goods must be in new, unworn condition with tags and hygiene seal intact
- Refunds on return goods will be processed in credit notes or exchanges only
- Credit returns are allowed on all full-priced orders only (excludes items using promotion or discount codes/sale/clearance)
- All exchange goods must be done within 21 days for local orders and 30 days for international orders from date of delivery.
- Exchanges for sizes/styles are allowed on all items
- Each order is only allowed to exchange once
Do kindly submit all returns/exchanges requests via https://alignswim.returnscenter.com/
Please refer to our Returns & Exchange tab at the bottom of the page for more information.
Riley One-Piece - Matcha
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I care for my swimwear?
To extend the product lifespan of your swimwear/clothings, do ensure that you hand wash them in cold water & light detergent. Make sure to air dry them instead of dumping them into the dryer. You can refer to our wash care guide here.
How do I find my size?
We have a size recommendation app that provides you with the closest gauge of your size. Other than that, we also included the product measurements as well as our size guide that you could refer here.
What is the return and exchange policy?
We allow easy exchanges and fuss-free returns for most orders except during sales or markdown. You can refer to our policy here.
Do you have any physical store?
Yes we do! We have a showroom based in Singapore where you are able to drop by and have private style consultations with us. You can make an appointment here. All stocks availability in the showroom is in sync with our online store.
We are pleased to announce that we do ship worldwide. For all shipping information - kindly refer here.
All orders are shipped out within 1-2 working days. For international orders, it may take additional days for processing. Tracking numbers are automatically sent as soon as orders are packed. Do check your junk/spam folder for emails.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Soft on your skin, safe for the planet
Timeless & Sustainable
At Align Swim, we have always been building our brand in an ethical and responsible manner. By putting our environment first, we consider the impact it makes and fuelling the choices we do - from production to distribution.