Phoebe One-Piece - Hunter *Limited*
- Product Measurements
- Sizing Chart
- Returns & Exchanges
Limited pieces available!
A classic essential piece that covers the right places yet accentuates the figure. The most comfortable piece to lounge around in without having to worry about anything.
- Square neckline
- Adjustable straps
- Hardware clasp
- Removable padding
- Moderate coverage
- Double lining
Made from Econyl, regenerated nylon fabric. (Recycled fishing nets, fabric scraps and industrial plastic from landfills and oceans all over the world)
Every piece is delicately handmade in Bali, Indonesia.
Model wearing Size S (180cm, 25" waist, 32" bust, 33" hips)
Bust across - 34.5cm
Waist across - 27cm
Hips across - 33cm
Length down - 55.5cm
Back strap across - 32cm
Bust across - 36.5cm
Waist across - 29cm
Hips across - 35cm
Length down - 57cm
Back strap across - 34cm
Bust across - 38.5cm
Waist across - 31cm
Hips across - 37cm
Length down - 58.5cm
Back strap across - 36cm
Bust across - 40.5cm
Waist across - 33cm
Hips across - 39cm
Length down - 60cm
Back strap across - 38cm
This sizing chart is a rough guide.
Do take note that swimwear fabrics are usually stretchy.
- For tops that have clasp, we would recommend you to get the sizing that will best fit your band strap.
- For tops that require tying, we would recommend you to get the sizing that will best cover your bust area since strings/knots can be adjustable.
- For bottoms, we would recommend you to focus on the hips measurements.
- For one-pieces, we would recommend you to focus on the waist and hips measurements. It will be best to go with your usual dress size.
- All return goods must be done within 21 days for local orders and 30 days for international orders from date of delivery.
- Return goods must be in new, unworn condition with tags and hygiene seal intact
- Refunds on return goods will be processed in credit notes or exchanges only
- Credit returns are allowed on all full-priced orders only (excludes items using promotion or discount codes/sale/clearance)
- All exchange goods must be done within 21 days for local orders and 30 days for international orders from date of delivery.
- Exchanges for sizes/styles are allowed on all items
- Each order is only allowed to exchange once
Do kindly submit all returns/exchanges requests via https://alignswim.returnscenter.com/
Please refer to our Returns & Exchange tab at the bottom of the page for more information.
Phoebe One-Piece - Hunter *Limited*
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I care for my swimwear?
To extend the product lifespan of your swimwear/clothings, do ensure that you hand wash them in cold water & light detergent. Make sure to air dry them instead of dumping them into the dryer. You can refer to our wash care guide here.
How do I find my size?
We have a size recommendation app that provides you with the closest gauge of your size. Other than that, we also included the product measurements as well as our size guide that you could refer here.
What is the return and exchange policy?
We allow easy exchanges and fuss-free returns for most orders except during sales or markdown. You can refer to our policy here.
Do you have any physical store?
Yes we do! We have a showroom based in Singapore where you are able to drop by and have private style consultations with us. You can make an appointment here. All stocks availability in the showroom is in sync with our online store.
We are pleased to announce that we do ship worldwide. For all shipping information - kindly refer here.
All orders are shipped out within 1-2 working days. For international orders, it may take additional days for processing. Tracking numbers are automatically sent as soon as orders are packed. Do check your junk/spam folder for emails.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Soft on your skin, safe for the planet
Timeless & Sustainable
At Align Swim, we have always been building our brand in an ethical and responsible manner. By putting our environment first, we consider the impact it makes and fuelling the choices we do - from production to distribution.