We are in love with this Luna one-piece swimwear. The deep plunge of the swimwear highlights the chest and collarbones. The bow ties at the shoulders adds a little fun and uniqueness to the piece. The low back cutting emphasizes the curvature of the back which exudes femininity and sensuality.
- V-neck line
- Adjustable bow tie straps
- Low back
- Removable padding
- Moderate coverage
- Double lining
Made from Econyl, regenerated nylon fabric. (Recycled fishing nets, fabric scraps and industrial plastic from landfills and oceans all over the world)
Every piece is delicately handmade in Bali, Indonesia.
Comes in Crimson Red, Slate Grey, Teal and Dusty Blue.
Model wearing Size S (180cm, 25" waist, 32" bust, 33" hips)
Across each cup - 15.5cm
Waist across - 30cm
Hip across - 35cm
Length down (lowest point of V neck to crotch region) - 44.5cm
Across each cup - 16.5cm
Waist across - 32cm
Hip across - 37cm
Length down (lowest point of V neck to crotch region) - 45.5cm
Across each cup - 17.5cm
Waist across - 34cm
Hip across - 39cm
Length down (lowest point of V neck to crotch region) - 46.5cm
Do take note that swimwear fabric is stretchy and do allow 0.5cm +/- tolerance.
||D and above
This sizing chart is a rough guide.
Do take note that swimwear fabrics are usually stretchy.
- For tops that have clasp, we would recommend you to get the sizing that will best fit your band strap.
- For tops that require tying, we would recommend you to get the sizing that will best cover your bust area since strings/knots can be adjustable.
- For bottoms, we would recommend you to focus on the hips measurements.
- For one-pieces, we would recommend you to focus on the waist and hips measurements. It will be best to go with your usual dress size.
Please kindly refer to product actual measurements to have a better gauge.